Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Map and Bad Luck? June 29th, 2009


I got some photos of my stereo system posted in the gallery.  I also played around with my brakes this afternoon and installed the 12v power outlet/cigarette lighter.  Not sure if I improved the braking or not, but I think I am happy enough with it.  It is at least safe.
Here is an updated map I created the other day.  It is the most current route.   I don't think it is going to change either.  The only possible change would be to hit Utah after leaving Colorado and then going straight from Reno to Vegas later in the trip.  The issue with that is that I have some friends expecting me in Oregon and don't want to keep them waiting too long.  At some point I will add some location names and tentative dates to the map.
Photobucket

Also, here is a picture of my trip odometer that I took today.  This is where it ended up when I pulled into my house after work.  Maybe I shouldn't have messed with my brakes after an omen like that.
Photobucket
last edited on June 29th, 2009 at 9:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment