Saturday, February 13, 2010

And the hits keep coming

I got home from work today and my replacement front brake light switch had arrived.  Again, off to Steve's house to install it.  Two hours and few solder connections later I now have brake lights connected to my front brakes again.  All of that for a $20 part.  After working all evening I came home to a big brown box waiting on my doorstep.  Somehow my new video  camera and wide-angle lens showed up already.  If you are in the market for digital video equipment check out Adorama.  I encountered some shady stuff in my search for a replacement video camera, but Adorama really gave me a good vibe.  I ordered the camera on Monday, talked them into comping the shipping cost, and I got the  camera today (Wednesday).  

No comments:

Post a Comment