Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chicago August 3rd, 2009


Wicker Park
Greetings from the Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago.  Had a nice 250 mile drive through Michigan, Indiana and Illinois.  I am safe and sound and the bike is locked.  I am staying as a couch surfer with a nice young lady named Anna from Maine originally.  There are two other couch surfers and three foster-cats staying as well, so it should be a cozy evening.  I'm excited for tomorrow which is really the start of the more rustic portion of my trip.  I think I'll start getting into some really scenic territory and will be camping for the first time tomorrow night. I may not find internet again until I get to Sturgis on Thursday night.  I posted a few photos in the border crossings and one in a new folder whos name escapes me.  Enjoy, and thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment